Friday, April 4, 2008

Bon Voyage.............

Well the day has finally come no more planning or packing left to do..........I will hit the road in the morning headed for St. Louis. I am nervous and excited about the adventure ahead.....one last minute addition to the Turtle...........I got a 1000 watt generator today figured it will give me some more options on where I camp for the night...........got a great deal on it a Northern......$139.00. I was a steal....anyway got home tonight and fired it up and it powered everything in the van no problems....real quiet to......I will post a new update in a couple of days when I can find some Wifi access......til then Brett

1 comment:

Neil Copeland said...

Good luck on your trip, Brett! I think you and Major are going to have a great time travelling the country and seeing the sights. Be sure to post photos and call home when you can.

Dad